Chocolate Oat Bran Muffins
- 6 tablespoons of oat bran
- 4 teaspoons of reduced fat, no sugar added cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of zero fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the yogurt and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Divide the mixture equally between 6 paper muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
Cinnamon Oat Bran Muffins
Use the recipe above but
- Omit the cocoa powder and instead add 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Reduce the quantity of yogurt to 5 tablespoons.